Assos Black Equipe RSR S9 Men's Bib
The most compressive bib shorts for cyclists who live for the bike are committed to training year-round to achieve personal and competitive goals, and demand more advanced technologies than even our WorldTour riders enjoy.
- A-Lock Engineering: S9 racingFit system comprising new textiles and technologies working in harmony to stabilize the shorts and secure the insert in place.
- Butterfly Pattern: The primary textile panel fully wrapping the lower back and legs, coming together in the rear. Fewer seams leads to a more uniform hold, less weight, and greater comfort.
- Type.701kompressor: A patented woven textile developed specifically for compressive hold and second-skin comfort. 160g/m2, UPF 50+, dyed-through yarns with infused odorControl, maximum abrasion-resistance, friction reduction, hydrophobicity, and heat management. Tuned elongation in front panel for added comfort.
- ergoBox: A square pattern construction that effectively frames the insert in the back, boxing it in for added stability.
- Carbon Xbib: A single section of elastic material—folded over on itself—forming a supportive A-frame that delivers limited vertical stretch in the rear. Above the “X” junction, a more flexible material is employed, incorporating an antibacterial carbon weave, to wick moisture and lay flat in the front.
- zeroWaist: A raw-cut, tape-reinforced edge for the smoothest transition possible between the body and fabric panel. More comfort with less pressure.
- Ultralight Leg Grippers: A light silicon treatment woven into the leg bands, which reduces fabric bulk and secures the shorts in place without any excessive pressure.
- 30% Seam Reduction: Flatter seams throughout, with fewer overall, translates to more comfort and lower overall weight (160g).
- mod.Dep S9 Basalt: Antibacterial microfiber booster top sheet in 3D basalt colorway. Pays homage to the lava stone that gives us strength, stability, and courage.
- superAir microShock foam: A lightweight open cell foam with a shock absorbing composition that returns to its original position, filling the gap every time pedaling position is changed in the saddle through the shift of weight.
- 3D waffle: A patented, three-layer perforated foam that increases breathability and eliminates excess weight.
- Surface Reduction Design: Insert footprint reduced from previous Equipe Evo pattern to shed extra grams.
- goldenGate: A patented technology that interrupts the stitching along both of the insert’s side panels, allowing a more three-dimensional freedom of movement in this sensitive, rotational area.
- Horizontal Stabilizer: a patented central stitch that secures the rear of the insert to the outer textile, eliminating shifting while pedaling out of the saddle.
- kraterCooler: System of small holes in the front of the insert that increases airflow so that your sensitive areas are kept cooler.
Assos - Size Guide
This size chart serves as a guide only. Exact sizes may vary depending on individual body structure. ASSOS apparel is cut anatomically without restricting movement in the riding position. Bibs might pull when standing upright - this is normal.
Chest Size CM IN XS 88 - 91 34.6 - 35.8 S 92 - 95 35.9 - 37.4 M 96 - 100 37.5 - 39.4 L 101 - 106 39.5 - 41.7 XL 107 - 113 41.8 - 44.5 XLG 114 - 121 44.6 - 47.6 TIR 122 - 129 47.7 - 50.8
Waist Size CM IN XS 70 - 74 27.5 - 29.1 S 75 - 80 29.2 - 31.5 M 81 - 86 31.6 - 33.8 L 87 - 92 33.8 - 36.2 XL 93 - 99 36.3 - 38.9 XLG 100 - 106 39 - 41.7 TIR 107++ 41.8++
Chest Size CM IN XS 77 - 82 30.3 - 32.3 S 83 - 88 32.4 - 34.6 M 89 - 95 34.7 - 37.4 L 96 - 103 37.5 - 40.5 XL 104 - 111 40.6 - 43.7 XLG 112+++ 43.8+++
Waist Size CM IN XS 80 - 86 31.5 - 33.8 S 87 - 93 33.9 - 36.6 M 94 - 100 36.7 - 39.4 L 101 - 107 39.5 - 41.1 XL 108 - 114 41.2 - 44.9 XLG 115+++ 45+++